CREATE A CUSTOMIZED EXPERIENCE WITH OPERATION GRATITUDE
Here are some of the ways you can engage with us.
AT YOUR LOCATION
Produce a meaningful Employee Engagement Event at your site! We will source and ship products to you to create Care Kits, Paracord Survival Bracelets, Battalion Buddies, and Letter Writing events.
AT OUR FACILITY (“The FOB”)
Bring your team members to our FOB in Chatsworth, CA and assemble Care Packages together as a private event, or join hundreds of other Volunteers during a public Assembly Day.
LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN
Gather your team and write letters of gratitude to Troops, New Recruits, Veterans, and First Responders.LEARN MORE
CAUSE MARKETING CAMPAIGN
Run a co-branded charitable marketing promotion with us.
COMMUNITY CARE KIT EVENT
Invite your local community to participate in a branded, hands-on volunteer activity.
Donate your company’s product to fill our Care Packages and create your own focused “Sampling Program.”
Make a charitable gift to ship our Care Packages to recipients.
$15,000 ships Care Packages to an entire Battalion of Marines.
SOME OF OUR PAST ENGAGEMENTS
MONTH OF GIVING
Co-Branded Cause Marketing
- Collection by 149 California Jersey Mike’s franchise stores of customers’ financial gifts during the Month of Giving and donation of 100% of all store sales on Day of Giving
- Activation of community-wide Care Kit assembly events, producing 19,500 Care Kits to be sent to all who serve
- Opportunity for customers to write letters, resulting in thousands of letters of gratitude for the Troops
Assembly & Shipping Costs Sponsored:
26,415 Care Packages in 2015
28,043 Care Packages in 2016
54,697 Care Packages in 2017
- Started as a team building opportunity for Mars employees at annual conference
- Grew to include a customer engagement program at 4,000 Walmarts through which every sale of a bag of M&Ms generated a donation of a bag for our Troops
- Activation events took place at 1,000 Walmarts and 7 NASCAR Races, including an endorsement by Kyle Busch
5,000 Care Kits Made by Mars Employees in 2015
750,000 Pounds of Mars Products Donated in 2016
1,500,000 Pounds of Mars Products Donated in 2017
- ADP hosted a Care Kit Assembly Day at their annual employee conference held in Washington, DC and in San Diego
- 1,500 employees took part in a two-hour team building event
- Employees who were not present in person were able to participate by writing letters to the Military with their teams during regular office meetings
3,000 Care Kits and 500 Battalion Buddies
Assembled by ADP Employees in 2016
5,000 Care Kits Assembled by ADP Employees in 2017
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT &
- Simon Malls collected letters to the Military that were written by their customers
- A donation of $1 was made to Operation Gratitude for every letter that was collected up to a predetermined maximum amount
- Simon Malls sponsored a Care Kit Event and invited their customers to assemble them in honor of the 4th of July Holiday
$10,000 Donated to Operation Gratitude
1,000 Care Kits Assembled by Simon Malls Customers