Host A Collection Drive
Our signature Care Packages are filled with donated items from grateful Americans and corporations. Show your support for our heroes by organizing a collection drive in your community. The items you collect will help us create the best Care Packages ever.
HOW TO HOST A COLLECTION DRIVE
- Sign up to host an Operation Gratitude Collection Drive and you’ll receive our Collection Drive and Social Media Guide, and our logo via email.
- Create materials to promote your Collection Drive and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to releasing them publicly. We will get back to you with comments or approval within 24 hours.
- Notify your constituency of the date(s), time(s), and location(s) of the Collection Drive.
- Please follow the wish list below to specify what items you will accept.
- Encourage donors to include personal letters of appreciation. These are often the most cherished items in our Care Packages.
Wish List Items
Operation Gratitude has an ongoing need to fill Care Packages for our Military & first responders. Please select from our most requested items for your collection drive.
- New Crazy Socks
- Size: 9-13
- New Card Games
- Phase 10
- Monopoly Deal
- New Puzzle Books
- Word Search
- Sudoku, ect.
- New Interactive Toys like,
- Hacky Sacks
- We accept delivery year-round.
- DO NOT send any items made of glass or aerosol products.
- All items must be NEW and SEALED in original packaging.
- Visit YouGiveGoods link to purchase these items or at a store of your choice.
READY TO SHIP YOUR ITEMS TO US?
When you are ready to ship your items to us, please fill out a Product Donation Form so we can process your generous donations as they arrive.
Collect and ship items on your own or shop our wish lists on YouGiveGoods to have items directly shipped to Operation Gratitude – every item donated is an opportunity to say “Thank You” to those who serve!