Group Request Form
1) Click here to access the Excel request form to submit your roster. When the window opens, click on “Save.” Name the file using the first line of the unit’s mailing address, and then “Save To” an appropriate place on your computer.
2) Fill in all information on the excel request form:
- Rank is used for our internal ID purposes to rule out duplicate requests; rank will not be on the mailing label
- Due to security and confidentiality concerns, we can only accept lists of names from a military member of the deployed unit. The “Submitter” email in Column I of the Group Request Form needs to be of a military POC (Point of Contact) deployed with the unit.
3) Fill out the form below and attach your excel request form and click submit, or you may also email your excel request form to [email protected].
If you have trouble downloading the Excel request form or have any other questions, please email us at: [email protected]
Operation Gratitude also provides cuddly stuffed animals to the children of deployed/deploying personnel through our “Battalion Buddy” program. We work directly with Family Readiness Coordinators to schedule and send the packages in bulk to military facilities.
Please have your Family Readiness Group contact us at [email protected] to request these special packages.
Your submission of information is completely confidential. Operation Gratitude will not release names, addresses or emails of troops or submitters. Email addresses may be used for Operation Gratitude correspondence. All letters and packages will arrive directly from Operation Gratitude Headquarters, postmarked Chatsworth, CA.