OPERATION GRATITUDE ASSEMBLY DAY
Join Operation Gratitude and CSX as we assemble 10,000 Care Packages with the help of the Jacksonville community for deployed Troops serving far from home this holiday season.
JACKSONVILLE ASSEMBLY DAY
Join 1,000 volunteers to assemble 10,000 Care Packages for deployed Troops, as we come together with CSX to strengthen the Jacksonville community and bridge the civilian-service divide.
Each individual volunteer must register in advance to attend the event.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK-IN ON-SITE AT VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2018
9:00am – 2:00pm
Morocco Shrine Auditorium
3800 St Johns Bluff Rd S
Jacksonville, FL 32224
With your help we will ship 10,000 Care Packages to deployed Troops serving overseas this holiday season!
Join Our Movement. #BRIDGEtheDivide
To ensure your own safety and enjoyment please read and follow these rules:
Each volunteer must register online IN ADVANCE of the event. Registrations are non-transferable and walk-up volunteers will not be admitted.
SIGN IN AND RELEASE FORM
All Volunteers must sign a Release Form (parents/guardians must sign for minors under 18). Children ages 12 and older are welcome to serve; those ages 12 – 16 must have a responsible adult with them on the premises at all times.
- All Volunteers must fill out a release form, which will be emailed to you prior to the event.
- All Volunteers must present a government or school issued I.D. with photo when requested.
- Wear the name tag provided at check-in at all times.
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES
- Wear closed-toe shoes; no sandals or flip-flops allowed.
- Wear comfortable but respectful clothing (No “short-shorts” or revealing tops); avoid political statements on clothing.
- Lock purse or other valuables in your car.
- Please leave large bags, backpacks, or briefcases at home.
- Cell phones are permitted, but we ask that you not make calls while volunteering. You are welcome to take pictures for personal or social media use.
Our Volunteer Leaders will be wearing red t-shirts. They are there to help you have a great event, be sure to follow their instructions.
Parking is available in public lots nearby.