Our Care Packages are filled with donated items from American citizens and businesses. Show your support for our heroes by organizing a Collection Drive in your community, and help create “the best Care Packages ever.”
HOW TO HOST A COLLECTION DRIVE
- Sign up to host an Operation Gratitude Collection Drive and you’ll receive our Collection Guide and logo.
- Create materials to promote your Collection Drive and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to releasing them publicly. We will get back to you with comments or approval within 24 hours.
- Notify your constituency of the date(s), time(s), and location(s) of the Collection Drive.
- Specify what items you will accept.
- Encourage donors to include personal letters of appreciation. These are often the most cherished items in our Care Packages.
WISH LIST ITEMS
Drink Mix Packets
(single serve, Kool-Aid, Crystal Light, etc.)
(preferably black, brown, green, tan; not white)
(travel size with seal)
(travel size packets)
(with extra seal)
(individual or travel size packets)
(travel size, non-aerosol)
(shampoo, body wash, lotion)
(4 pack, “AA,” “AAA”)
(DVDs, CDs, new magazines, and paperback books)
Crossword and Sudoku Books
(in small boxes)
WISH LIST DETAILS
- We accept delivery year-round.
- Donated items must be new and unopened.
- Donated items must have a shelf-life/expiration date of at least six months from the date of receipt by Operation Gratitude.
AMAZON WISH LIST
Have you checked out the Operation Gratitude Wish List on Amazon.com? Using this “Wish List,” you can see what we need for our Care Packages and easily place an order online without the hassle of boxing up and shipping the items to us. Amazon.com and the various vendors take care of all that, and many of the items qualify for free shipping!BUY WISH LIST ITEMS ON AMAZON