OPERATION GRATITUDE ASSEMBLY DAY
Join Operation Gratitude and CSX as we assemble 10,000 Care Pouches for Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, EMTs, and National Guardsmen serving in Baltimore and surrounding cities.
On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Operation Gratitude, in partnership with CSX Pride In Service, will bring together volunteers from the Baltimore area to assemble 10,000 of our signature red Care Pouches.
The event is part of Operation Gratitude’s grassroots movement to forge strong bonds between grateful Americans and their Military and First Responder Heroes through volunteer service projects, acts of gratitude, and meaningful engagements in communities nationwide.
Each individual volunteer must register in advance to attend the event.
SATURDAY, JUNE 1, 2019
10:00am – 2:00pm
B&O Railroad Museum
901 W Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Join Our Movement. #MakeEveryMinuteCount #ForgeStrongBonds
Each volunteer must register online IN ADVANCE of the event. Registrations are non-transferable and walk-up volunteers will not be admitted.
SIGN IN AND VOLUNTEER WAIVER
All volunteers must sign a volunteer waiver (parents/guardians must sign for minors under 18). Children ages 13 and older are welcome to serve; those ages 13 – 17 must have a responsible adult with them on the premises at all times.
- All volunteers must fill out a volunteer waiver, which will be emailed to you once your registration is complete.
- All volunteers must present a government or school issued I.D. with photo when requested.
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES
- Wear closed-toe shoes; no sandals or flip-flops allowed.
- Wear comfortable but respectful clothing (no “short-shorts” or revealing tops); avoid political statements on clothing.
- Lock purse or other valuables in your car.
- Please leave large bags, backpacks, or briefcases at home.
- Cell phones are permitted, but we ask that you not make calls while volunteering. You are welcome to take pictures for personal or social media use.
Our volunteer leaders will be wearing red t-shirts. They are there to help you have a great event, be sure to follow their instructions.
Parking is available onsite at the museum.