How can I receive Community Service Credit (“CSC”) for items I have made?
You can only earn community hours once your items have been received at our facility.
- Please be sure to fill out the online Donor Form and follow the instructions that will be emailed to you, upon completion.
- Please add the following in your package:
- A self-addressed stamped envelope.
- A note requesting Community Service Credit (or school form) – If you are sending items in the same box for multiple participants, please include a note that lists each participant’s name and how many of the items were made/donated by each person. Be sure to include a community service form for each participant.
- If your school requires online verification, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your items, we will be able to complete your online request.
Please understand that our turnaround time for community service forms can be 2-4 weeks due to transit time.
Where should I ship my donation?
Attn: Community Service Program
9409 Owensmouth Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311