Our Care Packages are filled with donated items from American citizens and businesses. Show your support for our heroes by organizing a Collection Drive in your community, and help create “the best Care Packages ever.”
HOST A COLLECTION DRIVE
HOW TO HOST A COLLECTION DRIVE
- Sign up to host an Operation Gratitude Collection Drive and you’ll receive our Collection Drive and Social Media Guide, and our logo via email.
- Create materials to promote your Collection Drive and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to releasing them publicly. We will get back to you with comments or approval within 24 hours.
- Notify your constituency of the date(s), time(s), and location(s) of the Collection Drive.
- Please follow the wish list below to specify what items you will accept.
- Encourage donors to include personal letters of appreciation. These are often the most cherished items in our Care Packages.
WISH LIST DETAILS
- We accept delivery year-round.
- Donated items must be new and unopened.
- Donated items must have a shelf-life/expiration date of at least six months from the date of receipt by Operation Gratitude.