Organize a “Cents for Service” fundraiser at your company! Every $15 donated covers the cost to ship an Operation Gratitude Care Package. This can be a fun and simple way for your team to show support for all who serve.
HOW TO RUN A “CENTS FOR SERVICE” DRIVE
- Select a container for your donations, such as a large water jug.
- Decorate your container to let everyone know that you are collecting change to help send Care Packages to those who serve.
- Notify your constituency of the dates, times, and location of the “Cents for Service” drive. Encourage them to collect and drop all their loose coins in the container.
- Be sure the container is secure at all times, and locked up if not visible to you (or your co-organizers) when not in use.
- Once you’ve filled your container, take it to a local bank or CoinStar to exchange your change for a cashier’s check made out to: Operation Gratitude.
SEND YOUR CENTS FOR SERVICE DONATION TO US
Please mail the cashier’s check (not the coins) to:
P.O. Box 260257
Encino, CA 91426-025