In-kind donations from generous corporate partners are the heart and soul of our Care Package programs. Every year, these product donations enable us to send 250,000+ Care Packages filled with more than 11 million donated items. Whether your company is looking to liquidate excess, obsolete inventory, or looking for an opportunity to sample its products to Military and First Responder recipients, we can help! We operate our own fulfillment center and can accept ANY number of items, from 50 to 500,000 or more, any time of the year!
CORPORATE PRODUCT DONATIONS
WHY DONATE YOUR PRODUCTS?
Through partnership with Operation Gratitude you can:
- Drive social impact.
- Engage your employees by demonstrating your company’s appreciation and commitment to the Military and First Responder communities.
- Build brand affinity by growing sales and increasing market share as a socially responsible brand.
- Cut costs through donations of inventory that would otherwise be costly to warehouse or destroy.
- Reduce your environmental impact to achieve sustainability goals and keep perfectly good products from ending up in landfills.
- Develop lifelong brand loyalty by sampling your products to 250,000+ service members annually.
HOW IT WORKS & WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- TELL US ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your products.
- SHIP YOUR DONATIONS TO OUR FULFILLMENT CENTER
Our team will help coordinate the logistics of the delivery and, once the donation is received, we will handle the rest!
- REST ASSURED YOUR PRODUCTS ARE PROPERLY STORED
Our team is on-site to ensure all donations are properly received, accounted for, stored, packaged, and distributed in a timely and professional manner, so you can rest assured that your donations will be well-cared for, and the integrity of your brand will not be compromised!
- KNOW HOW & WHERE YOUR PRODUCTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED
With the help of our Volunteers, your donations will be placed into our Care Packages and distributed directly to service members across the country and around the globe.