Operation Gratitude may be headquartered in the Los Angeles area, but you can help us make a difference regardless of where you live. Read below for ways you can put smiles on the faces of our troops and veterans from wherever you are!
1. Send Us Your Beanie Babies: We put Beanie Babies and other small plush toys in the Care Packages we send to deployed troops.
2. Organize a Collection Drive: Our volunteers nationwide have generously devoted their time to running successful collection drives for Operation Gratitude using our wish list as a guide. Why not organize one in your community?
3. Recycle Your Used Cell or Smart Phone: We’ve partnered with GRC Wireless, a company that will recycle your used cell or smart phone, or electronic device, in a way that is both environmentally responsible and beneficial to Operation Gratitude!
4. Get Crafty: Our troops are touched by handmade items—such as crocheted scarves and Paracord Survival Bracelets—created by our thoughtful supporters and included in our Care Packages. Use your pattern or learn ours.
5. Write a Letter: Personal letters of appreciation are forever cherished by our military and veterans—especially those who are far from home. Say “Thank You” in your own words.
7. Donate a Vehicle: Designate Operation Gratitude as your military charity of choice and ensure that your old car goes toward a great cause. Plus—you get a tax benefit!
9. Make a Donation: Each Care Package we send costs $15 to assemble and ship. Help us in our March to a Second Million by covering the cost of shipping one or more Care Packages. You can donate in memory of a loved one, or include a personalized message to the troops.
Is your loved one deployed? Request an Operation Gratitude Care Package today.
Questions, comments or ideas? We want to hear them! Email us at email@example.com.
THANK YOU! Your continued dedication helps us to touch the lives of those who protect our own.